Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Here, A Little There, A Little Everywhere!!

Well since we got back from Texas, Chase is working for a company called Imagine Flooring and not that I would love to pull out old carpet and put new carpet in I am extremely jealous of him right now. Imagine Flooring is contracted out by the church so last week Monday thru Thursday he was in St. George replacing flooring in a Seminary Building then on Saturday night he left for Guatemala to lay the carpet in the new Temple there that is about to open up. SUPER JEALOUS!!! What a great experience that is for him and I cant wait to hear all about it when he get back in 12 days. He is such a hard worker and I couldn't be more grateful for all he does. As for me I am working at Trade Secret on 1400 S. and Foothill Drive. I am a stylist there, and I am enjoying it! Its been fun because I work with some friends from high school so its good to get reunited with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment