Friday, June 10, 2011

How Our Lives Started To Where We Are Now!

Well I have officially given in and decided to start a blog. To give you a little bit of background in our lives, Chase and I met in 8th grade and have had a thing for each other ever since. Our first date was Junior Prom and we have been pretty much inseparable since then. After both of us Graduated from Cottonwood High School in 2008 Chase left on January 1, 2009 to the Scotland, Edinburgh Mission. I waited for him and we wrote every week to each other. 2 years later he arrived back in Salt Lake City on December 17, 2010. We didn't go one day without each other. Chase popped the big question and we were engaged on January 31, 2011. After a very long and stressful spring with Chase working and going to school full time, and with me working, going to school, passing and becoming a licensed Cosmetologist, and really all we wanted to do was plan the wedding. We thought the day would never come and it just snuck up on us so fast. We we happily married on May 21, 2011 in the Salt Lake City Temple. I will be posting pictures soon! We then moved to Laredo Texas on the 23rd and will be here all summer for Chase's work. He is now working for a company called Vivint and I am the office assistant. All though it is very hot and the humidity is crazy we are having a great time.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh. I didn't know you met in 8th grade. This is SOOO cute! :) congrats on the wedding. I love your bridal pics! Hope you are enjoying Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I haven't really got the hang of this yet. I need someone to teach me how to make it all cute! lol.. We are enjoying Texas! Utah is looking really cold to us haha.

    ReplyDelete